Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Moody with Milk

One thing I've noticed about my moods is that they are extreme. When I get happy, I scream. When I get sad, I start to cry uncontrollably! The cats are way too cute and TV shows are way too emotional for me. For example, I literally started bawling when I watched a Biggest Loser contestant see his family for the first time in 6 weeks. It wasn't even meant to be that emotional. Gee wiz!

I've been having cramps, but I think that it's my uterus stretching. Weird feeling for sure. My breasts are more achey, but so far MS has eluded me. I continue to be very tired- yesterday I took a 2 hour nap and fell right to sleep that night until 11am. They say my body is working harder than someone climbing mountains, so no wonder!

Yesterday I made my first appointment with the OB. Since it's not until Nov. 12, I get to wait in suspense until then! I will be 8 weeks by that time and will probably get an ultra-sound to see and hear the baby's heartbeat. How crazy is that?! My due date might change also based on the size of the embryo- or zygote or fetus- lol.


I bought 2 gallons of milk for the next two weeks, but I have a feeling that will not be enough. In just two days I have drank 1/2 a gallon. Our entire fridge will just have to be full of milk, haha! I am supposed to be drinking 4 glasses of milk a day, 4 glasses of water and eating 100 grams of protein. So far, I am doing ok but could definitely do better. Eating that much protein is harder than it seems!

First food aversion-- cottage cheese. BLah!

No comments:

Post a Comment