Saturday, February 6, 2010

20 Weeks

Here is my lovely bulging self at 20 weeks preggo...

It's getting harder to move around. I have to sit down to put on my shoes, and rolling out of bed is uncomfortable. This week, I've been feeling a bit 'off', almost like I felt near the end of my morning sickness. My fatigue has returned slightly to what it was during the first trimester as well (I seem to be sleeping an extra hour every night). I'm not sure if it's because I'm a little sick or what, but I hope everything returns to "normal" soon. It's been taking away my appetite, which is never good considering I eat like a bird to begin with.

Only 48 days until spring. I am getting rather tired of wearing bulky sweaters and coats stacked with scarves, mittens and caps. My soul is ready to feel the sun shining once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment