Thursday, December 10, 2009

Starting to show!

11 week belly shot:
I am officially in maternity pants now! You can only stand buttoned jeans for so long, and then you start to feel frumpy in sweats all the time. So, hubby and I went out to the Gap outlet and bought a buttload of clothes for dirt cheap. Getting dressed is finally fun again now that I have cute things to fit into!
My little 'baby bump' isn't that noticeable, but I can definately tell a difference and Rob says that he can too. I still haven't gained any weight that I know of, and as I'm picking at my food and having difficulty getting food down that doesn't make me want to gag I don't think its likely that I will be tipping the scales much during this pregnancy. Of course, that could change down the road!
We are still deciding whether or not to find out the gender. I'm torn between wanting desperately to know and wanting it to be a surprise.
I am going to try and post weekly belly pics from now on to guage my progress and share with those who can't see my expanding waistline.
Only one more week until I'm officially in my second trimester!! Wooohooo! And it just so happens to be on the same day when Rob finishes his bachelor's degree. :-) Things are looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment