Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Baby Butterflys (or Burps!)

This week I've started to feel the baby move! They feel like tiny burps or gas bubbles in my stomach, but yesterday I had one real 'kick' that proved to me it was the baby! I got so excited, since it is making everything feel so much more real.

It was then that I realized with a jolt that this baby is going to be here before I know it- 20 weeks- and I don't have a thing ready for him or her. I quickly started my registry at Babies R Us online, and then began researching consumer reports for cribs reviews. Since I'll probably be having my first baby shower around 32 weeks or so, that only gives me three months to figure everything out!! We haven't even thought about a nursery theme! I've been putting off doing any of the preparations until I was farther along, but I guess that time has finally come. Time to scout out the baby stores and really feel like a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment