Monday, April 26, 2010

32 Weeks

On Wednesday I'll be 32 weeks. It's so hard to believe our baby will be here in just 2 more months! We're so excited, yet at the same time feel so unprepared! Although we got the crib and changing table, as well as a few pieces of clothing from Once Upon a Child (love that place), we're nowhere near prepared! Good thing the baby shower is just a few more weeks away! I can't wait to get started on the nursery, put bedding on the crib and set up all the baby things.

We finally sold our extra box spring on Craigslist, so there's actually room to move in the baby's room now. The only other big items taking up space is the elliptical trainer and Rob's gigantic amplifier. Oh, and the filing cabinent. I'm thinking of just getting some fabric to cover up the amp and the filing cabinent, lol. Everything must serve double duty when you live in a small space!

This weekend, Rob and I are going camping, something we love to do. Since we haven't taken any camping trips since October, we're both really excited. Let's just hope the weather holds up! We plan on camping in Red River Gorge and doing some light hiking while there. We're both looking forward to sharing our love for the outdoors with this baby.

My prenatal appointments come every 2 weeks now instead of every month. It's getting harder to remember them all! I feel like I am there every week. Tonight, Rob and I start Lamaze classes, which are every Monday for the next 5 weeks... should be interesting! Hee, Hee, Wooo.... haha.

I've definitely been feeling more pregnant than ever at this point. I can't eat much at once since my stomach is so squashed and breathing is difficult at times. Sleeping is getting tricky- some nights I sleep forever, some I can't sleep at all. I never seem to have enough water in my cup either! Braxton-Hicks contractions come every now and then, mostly when I am a little dehydrated, which is such a weird feeling. They aren't painful but can be uncomfortable. My back is also taking it's toll on my expanding belly, which is probably the worst part since when it hurts I can't seem to escape the pain no matter if I am laying down, sitting or standing. But the good news is I only have 2 months left! If I can survive morning sickness for 3 months, then I think I can survive a little back pain here and there for a few more weeks. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment