Sunday, November 1, 2009

Let the vomiting begin

The past four or five days, my nausea has been increasing. I now officially have full-blown morning sickness and am vomiting as well. Unlike some lucky ladies who get sick in the morning and are free and clear for the rest of the day, my MS sticks with me throughout the entire day. I would rather be in labor! My trashcan follows me where-ever I am, be in the car at the grocery store parking lot or in the kitchen while I attempt to stuff some type of edible substance in my empty stomach. The worst part is the dry-heaving. It really takes it out of you when you do it 25 plus times a day.

My favorite part of the day is, therefore, when I am asleep. Because you can't vomit when you're asleep! If only I could sleep through to the 2nd trimester.

Let's pray I don't need medical assistance for this MS later on, though it's certainly pointing that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment